I have a Diploma in Pregnancy Massage and can see pregnant ladies as of their 2nd trimester. I am very excited about this and hope this side of my business will grow.
I really wish I had known about pregnancy massage and all its’ benefits 16 years ago when I was pregnant with my oldest daughter. I was so stressed and nervous about the birth itself and had a very hard time to relax during the birth.
Some of the Benefits
- Increased circulation of essential nutrients and fluids which will be distributed to all the vital organs of the body, as well as the placenta which will feed and aid the development of the baby
- Reduce oedema in feet and legs
- Aid bowel movement to avoid constipation and haemorrhoids ! (/firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Release musclular tension in upper and lower back, shoulders and hips
- Release compression on the nerves caused by muscle tension or oedema
- By massaging the intercostals and pectorial muscles we can aid the breathing during the pregnancy and birth
- To promote deep relaxation and peaceful sleep
- Reduce emotional stress and anxiety and create a sense of well being and a stress free envirornment for both mother and baby
- Helps to keep the blood sugar balanced
- Helps to keep high blood pressure balanced
- Encourages the release of oxytocin, our natural pain killer hormone
I am about to purchase a hydrolic massage table so that it will be easier for all my pregnant clients to get on and off easily. if you have any questions, then please just give me a ring. If you are look