I am very very pleased to let you know that that I am staying open during this second lockdown and can continue to support my clients who have a genuine health condition or medical need. This includes clients who have a health condition or injury that is currently causing them pain or mobility issues or is impacting their quality of life.
Having been updated by my professional organisation FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapies) and being on the CNHC accredited register in England (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) with my level 5 qualification I meet the definition of “other…health services, including services relating to mental health” contained in Section 47, Part 3 of the Schedule to The Health Protection (Coronavirus, Restrictions) (England) (No. 4) Regulations 2020 and can therefore continue to practise.
Legal advise by CNHC has taken into account that in Section 25E of the Health and Social Care Act 2012 practitioners on Accredited Registers are defined as engaged in work that includes the provision of healthcare
I will continue taking all the the extra precautions such as;
- Sending out a remote questionnaire before your appointment
- Ask all clients to wear a facemask when arriving for their appointment & during the treatment
- Taking your temperature upon arrival
- Leaving 30 minutes in between appointments and airing out the room
- Cleaning all hard surfaces between appointments and changing all towels and couch covers
- I am wearing a visor and facemask and will as of now also be wearing gloves & apron
For further information please see my Covid-19 Policy
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
I hope to see you soon again.