I maintain high standards of both personal and clinical hygiene at all times in order to protect myself, my customers and others from infectious agents, including bacteria, viruses, fungal infections as well as cross contamination. I am adhering to guidelines produced by the NHS, government and the FHT (Federation of Holistic Therapists) regarding safe practice, hygienic practice and the use of any PPE. Until Covid-19 is no longer considered a threat to us all, I will be taking extra precautions to keep us all safe.
- I will not offer any refreshments for the time being so I kindly ask you to bring your own bottle of water.
- Before your treatment, I send you a Pre-treatment Questionnaire which I will kindly ask you to fill in and return to me by email confirming that you have not, to your knowledge, been in contact with anyone in the past 14 days, prior to your appointment, who has had symptoms of Covid-19.
- Hand hygienics has always been of utmost important to me. In addition to washing my hands and forearms. I will now also be using hand sanitiser. There is hand sanitiser provided in my treatment room which I kindly ask you to use when you come in. I will not be wearing gloves unless you request me to do so or if I feel it is necessary for a medical reason such as if myself or my customer suffer from a wound, lesion , broken skin or a contagious skin problem. Gloves will be provided for you customers should you wish to wear them. I will be taking your temperature upon arrival to my clinic.
- I am wearing a disposable face mask during the appointment and would ask you to bring a mask should you wish to wear one.
- I am changing my shirt in between every appointment
- I leave a minimum of 30 minutes in between appointments to clean all surfaces my customers may have come in contact with. This includes the floor, the doorbell, all door handles, the payment device, the massage couch, the face cradle, bolsters as well as any equipment used during the massage, ie my cupping set. Towels and couch covers, couch rolls will be changed between every customer as usual and I will be using disposable face cradle covers.
- All waste products and PPE will be disposed of after each appointment
- I will be extra cautious treating anyone 70 years of age and above, pregnant women and those with underlying health conditions. Should you belong to any of the above, please contact me prior to the appointment.
- Please note that short notice cancellations and rescheduling will be totally acceptable should you feel unwell on the day of treatment or if you, to your knowledge, have come in contact with someone having Covid-19 prior to your appointment. At the same time I may have to reschedule my customer’s appointment should this apply to me.
Thank you for your understanding